Today, let’s discuss a crucial notion: we only get to live life once. There’s no redo, no second chance. This principle applies to both life and career. Far too often, we shape our careers based on perceived expectations, stifling our true potential.
But that’s not sustainable. I want to share my journey of transition to emphasize the importance of embracing what truly aligns with your essence. The goal is not just to make more money, but to live a life filled with meaning and fulfillment. This episode offers three tips to create a life and career that resonates deeply with you
This week’s episode on the Doing All of the Things Podcast, is a little reminder that life is a gift, and you only get to live it once. So let’s prioritize our true desires, make meaningful choices, and embrace a fulfilling life and career.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE
- The importance of aligning your career and life choices with your true essence and desires.
- How curiosity can neutralize fear and resistance, paving the way for meaningful experiences.
- The liberating power of saying “no” and setting healthy boundaries to focus on what truly matters.
- Why prioritizing self-care and rest is essential for preventing burnout and fully embracing life and work.
- Practical tips for creating a career and life that resonate deeply, allowing you to live with purpose and fulfillment.
FEATURED ON THE SHOW
Work with Christine as your mindset coach for career growth. Learn more about private coaching and schedule a Consult Call w/ Christine so she can discuss the details of how she can help you create a positive and empowered mindset, overcome limiting beliefs, and develop effective strategies to achieve your professional goals.
Reserve your spot on the waitlist for our upcoming in-person retreat experience at Manipura Centre Adventures, where unforgettable experiences are on the horizon. You’ll spend your time immersing yourself in breathtaking locations, connecting with like-minded women, and discovering new horizons for personal growth and fulfillment.
Grab a copy of the workbook “How to Calculate Your Rate as an RD Entrepreneur” .
SUBSCRIBE, RATE, & REVIEW
Are you subscribed to the podcast on Apple Podcasts? If you’re not, I encourage you to do that today. You don’t want to miss an episode!