This podcast episode has been a long time coming.
There’s been A LOT of talk about dietitians wanting to leave the profession. It’s time to give some airtime to the very important topic of — Career Regrets.
Today on the Make More Money as a Dietitian Podcast, Christine addresses one of the most recent common struggles of an RD- regretting their career choice.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE
- What regret really is.
- The factors that often lead us into regretting our careers.
- Why every regret is an opportunity to learn.
- How you can use the skills, your unique and inherent gifts and talents to create a career that you love.
- How your career as a dietitian can be of service to YOU and others.
- What you can do now to ensure that you are on the path to creating a career in this profession that you love.
FEATURED ON THE SHOW
Work with Christine as your business coach. Learn more about private coaching and schedule a Consult Call w/ Christine so she can discuss the details of how she can help you start & grow your business this year.
Grab a copy of the “How to Calculate Your Rate as an RD Entrepreneur” Workbook
SUBSCRIBE, RATE, & REVIEW
Are you subscribed to the podcast on Apple Podcasts? If you’re not, I encourage you to do that today. You don’t want to miss an episode!