Bali is one of the most fascinating islands in the world. The vibe, the beaches and sea, the FOOD! All of it makes you want to stay forever. But during my 10-day trip, I learned some really important things about life. There’s no way that I was meant to keep it to myself, so I’m sharing what I learned here on the podcast!
Today on the Make More Money as a Dietitian Podcast, I’m bringing you the wisdom I learned during my travels abroad in Bali, where I met new people, learned new things about life, and opened my eyes to a different culture that I feel we can all learn from.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE
- The importance of focusing on the right things.
- Why it’s important to have a heart of gratitude and servitude.
- How to trust that what you haven’t yet received will come your way as long as you believe.
- How to begin to make a difference in your own life and the lives of others through love and action.
- Why it’s important to understand that there will always be a yin and yang in life.
FEATURED ON THE SHOW
Work with Christine as your business coach. Learn more about private coaching and schedule a Consult Call w/ Christine so she can discuss the details of how she can help you start & grow your business this year.
Grab a copy of the “How to Calculate Your Rate as an RD Entrepreneur” Workbook
SUBSCRIBE, RATE, & REVIEW
Are you subscribed to the podcast on Apple Podcasts? If you’re not, I encourage you to do that today. You don’t want to miss an episode!