Facts: 90% of the time a client blames money for the reason why they can’t sign up.
But 90% of the time, it is NOT money that keeps them from saying YES.
90 PERCENT of the time (Regardless of what they tell you – full disclosure…clients aren’t honest. They don’t owe you the truth).
Problem is you might agree with them if you have similar beliefs about your own money situation – not being able to afford to hire a dietitian – and that’s OK.
Maybe you are part of the 10%. It’s totally possible. You don’t need to have a lot of money to believe.
You just need to know that your job isn’t to decide if they are the 10%, or the 90%.
Your job is to deliver a consult (discovery call, mini session, whatever you call it in your business) that gives them the highest opportunity to say YES easily.
Your job is to assume that they are the 90%, and if they do not seem eager to buy, then YOU, First name / my friend, have missed something.
This is hard to hear, but stay with me, okay?
There are 6 things that create 90% of the no’s on Consult Calls…
- You didn’t find out in clear detail exactly what their situation is now, what they believe the problem is, what they would like it to be in the future, and what they believe has to happen to get there.
- You didn’t focus on the actual solution, and present it simply, clearly, and doable from where they are right now in their journey.
- You didn’t help them understand the importance of doing this work in their life, and the overall impact it would have on their future and those around them.
- You didn’t clarify any confusion, misunderstanding, or hesitancy that they may have had.
- You didn’t walk them through making a decision on the consult call.
- You didn’t love them, connect to them, and be there for them without attachment. You weren’t clean & clear in your own mind.
You can build a sustainable nutrition business just by focusing on how you engage with your clients when you sell.
It doesn’t matter if you have a cash-based or insurance-based business. You will need to get more comfortable with selling. Even if it’s selling the idea of becoming referral partners with a local MD or therapist.
Yes, you must get comfortable with selling if you want to have a business that makes money.
This is a small example of the business growth & mindset work we do in my private coaching program. We work on mindset, productivity, and marketing to help your nutrition business grow and flourish exponentially.
Curious about what that would look like for you?
Let’s connect and talk about your goals and how I can help you get there. Grab your free 30-minute consultation here.
The consult call is where I take the time to listen deeply to what your current situation looks like, what’s not working, where you want to be in your business, as well as your life, and help you map out a plan to get there.
If we’re the right fit for each other, we can also talk about what it would look like to work together.
Sound good? Schedule a Consult call today.