In today’s episode of “Do All of the Things Podcast”, we tackle a common challenge, the illusion of the “perfect time.”
Whether you’re a perfectionist by nature or nurture, the quest for the ideal moment to start or grow your nutrition business can be paralyzing. It’s time to break free from the procrastination trap and recognize that the perfect time is a myth. Waiting for every detail to align often hinders progress. The time is now.
We explore the importance of getting over mental barriers that hold you back. From the fear of not having enough time or resources, we shift the mindset to creation.
Learn how to identify opportunities to create more time and money, even in unexpected ways, as we discuss the power of taking imperfect action. Remember, action is your ultimate teacher.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE
- Understand why waiting for the perfect time is a procrastination trap.
- Discover the power of taking imperfect action and learning through the process.
- Learn how to create more time and money by identifying opportunities around you.
- Overcome common fears and mental blocks hindering your progress.
- Your Year of Transformation: Take the steps to decide, create a support system, and map out a roadmap for your nutrition business in the coming year.
FEATURED ON THE SHOW
Work with Christine as your mindset coach for career growth. Learn more about private coaching and schedule a Consult Call w/ Christine so she can discuss how she can help you create a positive and empowered mindset, overcome limiting beliefs, and develop effective strategies to achieve your professional goals.
Reserve your spot on the waitlist for our upcoming in-person retreat experience at Manipura Centre Adventures, where unforgettable experiences are on the horizon. You’ll spend your time immersing yourself in breathtaking locations, connecting with like-minded women, and discovering new horizons for personal growth and fulfillment.
Grab a copy of the workbook “How to Calculate Your Rate as an RD Entrepreneur” .
SUBSCRIBE, RATE, & REVIEW
Are you subscribed to the podcast on Apple Podcasts? If you’re not, I encourage you to do that today. You don’t want to miss an episode!