Last week, I talked about why I don’t identify as a business coach and this week I thought it would be fun for you to really get to know me better, both personally and professionally.
With over 200 episodes here on the podcast, I’m sure there are new listeners who don’t know me well yet and possibly a few OG’s who would enjoy hearing a few fun facts related to my personal life.
So, today on the Make More Money as a Dietitian Podcast, I share 10 personal and 10 professional fun facts about me that I thought you should know.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE
- How long it took me to “earn” my RD credential after undergrad.
- What my intuition was telling me back in the day about food & movement.
- My first job out of undergrad (and why).
- Why I never really enjoyed any of my jobs in the past
- The story behind why I don’t have a Master’s degree (even though I completed an M.S. program in clinical nutrition)
- The different trainings and certifications I’ve earned over the years
- What I consider to be my BIGGEST educational achievement in my career, so far
- What I consider my top 2 evidence-based science resources I go to in my life and career
- Why I became a certified yoga teacher
- My future plans for the Manipura Centre
- My mental health challenges
- The trauma I’ve experienced related to loss and grief and how it shows up in my day-to-day life
- How I’m dealing with money management as the Money Mindset Dietitian
- The story behind my journey to becoming more confident
- How I became more self-accountable and highly-productive in my business
- How I’m dealing with menopause after my partial hysterectomy in 2021 (because we need to be more open to talking about this topic)
- The one way that I am a work in progress as a woman of faith
- How mindset work has effected me, personally and professionally
FEATURED ON THE SHOW
Work with Christine as your business coach. Learn more about private coaching and schedule a Consult Call w/ Christine so she can discuss the details of how she can help you start & grow your business this year.
Our flagship program, The Incubator is opening soon! Be sure to get on the waitlist to be one of the first notified about open enrollment.
Grab a copy of the workbook “How to Calculate Your Rate as an RD Entrepreneur” .
SUBSCRIBE, RATE, & REVIEW
Are you subscribed to the podcast on Apple Podcasts? If you’re not, I encourage you to do that today. You don’t want to miss an episode!