Comparing ourselves to others is something that everybody does. It’s human nature because it’s normal for our brains to judge ourselves and others. Unfortunately, when out of control, it’s also detrimental to our mental health. It holds us back and it makes us feel less than and it makes us feel not good enough or not worthy and it’s just not helpful.
As with all things related to your mindset, you have the power to manage your mind in ways that make you feel good about yourself & others.
On this week’s episode of the Make More Money as a Dietitian Podcast, Christine shares the effects of comparing yourself to others and how you can turn comparison into something positive that serves you.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE
- The main reason most of us compare ourselves to those who are more successful than we are.
- What comparison stems from in our lives.
- The importance of recognizing your unique gifts & talents.
- How to use comparison in a positive way.
- An exercise to help you reframe your negative thoughts and increase your self-confidence.
FEATURED ON THE SHOW
Work with Christine as your business coach. Learn more about private coaching and schedule a Consult Call w/ Christine so she can discuss the details of how she can help you start & grow your business this year.
Grab a copy of the “How to Calculate Your Rate as an RD Entrepreneur” Workbook
SUBSCRIBE, RATE, & REVIEW
Are you subscribed to the podcast on Apple Podcasts? If you’re not, I encourage you to do that today. You don’t want to miss an episode!