If you’re holding yourself back from working with clients because you’re afraid they may not get the results they came for when working with you, then this is THE episode for you. Because if you’re holding yourself back in this way, you won’t reach your financial goals and you definitely won’t reach your full potential as an RD entrepreneur.
On this week’s episode of the Make More Money as a Dietitian Podcast, Christine dives deep into why you’re not responsible for your client’s results by explaining exactly what you are responsible for in the client/practitioner relationship.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE
• What really helps your clients get the results they desire when working with you.
• The importance of mapping out your unique framework or methodology.
• How to create your step-by-step process from your framework, as a new RD or a seasoned practitioner.
• Why your process empowers you to charge what your services are worth.
• The importance of knowing what an hour of your time is worth as an entrepreneur AND an employee.
FEATURED ON THE SHOW
Learn more about our Money Mindset Incubator program and join the waitlist
Grab a copy of the “How to Calculate Your Rate as an RD Entrepreneur” Workbook
SUBSCRIBE, RATE, & REVIEW
Are you subscribed to the podcast on Apple Podcasts? If you’re not, I encourage you to do that today. You don’t want to miss an episode!