Collaborating with food & beverage brands as a nutrition professional can be fun, but it can also be challenging to get started when you don’t know which brands to collaborate with.
Today on the Make More Money as a Dietitian Podcast, Christine interviews Jenna Gorham, about the vast possibilities of partnerships between RDs & brands, no matter what your niche or specialty is. Jenna is the creator/founder of The RD Link and she’s talking about how her unique platform can help you build up this part of your business.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE
- Why Jenna created the RD Link and how the platform benefits the RD community
- Jenna’s “origin story” of becoming an RD
- How The RD Link “works”
- Reasons why you would want to collaborate with food & beverage brands as an RD
- How to pitch yourself to brands that are a good fit for you and your area of expertise
- How well dietitians are getting compensated by brands
- Jenna’s future vision for The RD Link and how it will support dietitians in collaborating with brands
MORE ABOUT JENNA:
Jenna Gorham is a registered dietitian and the founder of Gorham Consulting Group and The RD Link. Her mission is to create relationships between health-driven food and beverage brands and registered dietitians to foster credibility and the spread of accurate nutrition information while helping brands and dietitians alike grow their businesses in meaningful ways.
She designed The RD Link, which is the only one-stop-shop platform to connect RDs and brands, to make dietitians and brands more accessible to each other so they can pursue more partnerships and reach more people with credible nutrition information. Out of the office, you can find her exploring the mountains of Montana!
FEATURED ON THE SHOW
Get on the list to be notified when Embody Academy opens for enrollment!
Grab a copy of the “How to Calculate Your Rate as an RD Entrepreneur” Workbook
SUBSCRIBE, RATE, & REVIEW
Are you subscribed to the podcast on Apple Podcasts? If you’re not, I encourage you to do that today. You don’t want to miss an episode!