Here at the Manipura Centre, we believe there should be more money in the hands of women. And because the dietetics profession makes up over 90% women as a whole, our mission is to change the industry income standard for dietitians across the globe.
According to Salary.com, the average salary for registered dietitians in the U.S. is $67,190 as of November 2022. With the cost of living continuously on the rise, the dynamic of how to make more money as a dietitian must shift.
Today on the Make More Money as a Dietitian Podcast, Christine shares more information on how you can master your money mindset and gives you insight into her upcoming flagship program, The Incubator.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE
- The essential components of the Money Mindset Mastery (aka The Incubator) program.
- What it means to truly master your money mindset.
- Reasons why women should be earning more and having more money.
- Why I think this is one of THE best programs for registered dietitians to take.
- What results you will achieve when you enroll in the program.
FEATURED ON THE SHOW
Work with Christine as your business coach. Learn more about private coaching and schedule a Consult Call w/ Christine so she can discuss the details of how she can help you start & grow your business this year.
Our flagship program, The Incubator is opening soon! Be sure to get on the waitlist to be one of the first notified about open enrollment.
Grab a copy of the “How to Calculate Your Rate as an RD Entrepreneur” Workbook
SUBSCRIBE, RATE, & REVIEW
Are you subscribed to the podcast on Apple Podcasts? If you’re not, I encourage you to do that today. You don’t want to miss an episode!